Work Placement and Orientation

Last night we had another orientation session as a check-in with us and to get more information about how the London Center works. The winners of the quizes Bill has been sending out since November were annouced. They've been all about London stuff, and I tried to answer them all because it's useful information that I didn't know before. I won 2 of the quizes, and I got £20 for it! More money to use on food! It's great because some of them were actually a time commitment. I was the only person to get the last question on the last quiz correct; it asked what HSBC could stand for asside from the bank pertaining to something from London, and the answer was the initials of the 4 staff members here at the London Center (Heather, Sarah, Bill, and Claire).
I had my work placement orientation today too. I will be working at Prospect Pictures, primarily documentary work I believe. I've contacted them, and I will be starting at 10am on Monday morning in Hammersmith. It sounds like it will be a great internship, and I'm happy to be getting into the routine early. I still have to look at maps and figure out exactly where I'm actually going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment