At work today I ran some errands mostly, only did a little research. I got to take a trip down to the BBC to drop something off!!! It was gorgeous and kind of intimidating in there. I'm going for a tour with my class later on in the semester, so I can't wait.
After work, I took the tube to Covent Gardens to see War Horse at the New London Theatre. It's on DRURY LANE (hence the title of this post)! The play was fabulous. It's about a boy and his horse, and they use the most lifelike puppets I have ever seen. They were made out of wooden frames, and the puppeteers seemed as though they had studied horse movements for a long time. It was captivating and emotional, a great start to this semester. I'm so excited for Drama and the London Theatre. It's going to be an amazing class.
0 comments:
Post a Comment